Call for participation
CHI 2020 uses the following selection processes, each with different levels of review, feedback, and opportunities for republication. Please review the selection process for your submission category to ensure it matches your expectations.
- Formally reviewed: Papers
- Juried: Late-Breaking Works, Case Studies, alt.chi, Student Game Competition, Student Research Competition.
- Curated: Workshops/Symposia, Special Interest Groups, Interactivity, Courses, Doctoral Consortium, Panels.
- Curated (invitation only): Journals
- (Student Design Competition: Not occurring at CHI 2020; replaced with the Student Game Competition)
Templates are available for the different submission formats. All submissions are made through Precision Conference System (PCS 2.0).