Before beginning the process of preparing and submitting a Paper to the CHI Conference, you must understand the Terms and Conditions of the SIGCHI Submitter Agreement. You will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions as the first step of submitting your work. The Terms and Conditions of the SIGCHI Submitter Agreement appear below:
SIGCHI Submitter Agreement
Making a submission to a SIGCHI conference is a serious matter. Submissions require time and effort by SIGCHI volunteers to organize and manage the reviewing process, and, if the submission is accepted, the publication and presentation process. Thus, we expect anyone submitting to a SIGCHI conference to confirm the following:
- I confirm that this submission is the work of myself and my co-authors.
- I confirm that I or my co-authors hold copyright to the content, and have obtained appropriate permissions for any portions of the content that are copyrighted by others.
- I confirm that any research reported in this submission involving human subjects has gone through the appropriate approval process at my institution.
- I confirm that if my submission is accepted, I or one of my co-authors will attend the conference.
- I confirm that I understand that if my submission is accepted, it will be made publicly available up to two weeks prior to the beginning of the conference.